By Tammy Kasterke, DTM, Summit Registration Chair 2020
The Summit is near… it’s virtual this year… and we want you to be here! (did you catch the fancy rhyming?)
Maybe you’re asking ‘Why the Summit? What’s in it for me?’ Good questions… so take note of this year’s unique Summit virtual experience.
Area Council Meeting FREE – The Summit starts with District 25’s finest… your club officers! District 25 Area Directors, Division Directors, and Club Officers** will be inspired as leaders with:
- Area Council Keynote Speaker – Violetta Rios, Region Advisor, Your First Trial as a Servant Leader
- Active and engaging discussion with your AD and/or DD to build membership and improve club quality.
- And, did we say for FREE? YES, it is FREE!
** Your club President, VPE, and VPM are encouraged to attend; however, you may elect any 3 officers or members from your club to attend
Register for Area Council Meeting
Full Summit Registration $35.00 – Step forward now to register while the early bird rate is an amazing $35.00 (hurry, price goes up on Nov 1)! Your Full Summit Registration includes inspiration, motivation, and growth for YOU with:
- 4 Educational Sessions – You choose from 12 options!
- Mid-day Keynote Speaker – Isaac Washington, Becoming a World Changer
- Interactive Leadership Panel – Led by Jamie Pickering, Immediate Past District 25 Director
- DTM Ceremony Keynote Speaker, Marylee Mims, Discover Your Next Adventure
- DTM Ceremony – Front row seat in the comfort of your home
Virtual DTM Ceremony $10.00 – Take this step if you are only attending the DTM Ceremony. For only $10.00, members and guests can register to guarantee a close-up presentation of D25’s recent DTM recipients. You will find yourself cheering for and being inspired by our fine, fellow Toastmasters.
RAFFLE Tickets $5.00 for 1 tkt; $20.00 for 5 tkts – Extra steps have been added to spirit up The Summit. There are 5 fabulous prizes to be won. One raffle ticket for $5.00 or five raffle tickets for $20.00. The more you buy, the better your chance of taking possession of a great prize.
All of the Summit Committee Volunteers have worked diligently to give YOU a day of leadership building. We are confident your day will be well spent. Don’t delay, Register TODAY (another rhyme!) for The Summit! Read Full Summit Details here
If you have any questions about The Summit, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing YOU on November 7, 2020 at The Summit!
Tammy Kasterke, DTM, Registration Chair
The Summit 2020 – 2 Steps Forward