Road to Distinguished Toastmaster
Pathways Education Program
- The Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) award represents the highest level of educational achievement in Toastmasters.To earn the DTM, you are required to:
- Complete two learning paths.
- Serve as a club officer for 12 months, participate in the preparation of a Club Success Plan, and participate in a district-sponsored club officer training program. (If your club has six-month terms for officers, you can fulfill this requirement by serving as a club officer twice, but you don’t have to do it in consecutive terms.)
- Serve a complete one-year term as a district officer.**
- Serve successfully as a club mentor or coach.**
- Serve successfully as a club sponsor or conduct a Speechcraft or Youth Leadership program.
- Complete the DTM project. (Members are required to create and implement a project of their own design, in which they demonstrate the skills and expertise they have gained.) DTM Project
* Please refer to the Distinguished Toastmaster Award Application for a complete list of requirements.