Michael Dunkel has had a career in energy and sustainability while living on four continents and honing his presentation mastery. Michael has deep first-hand experience in energy in the US and globally. His career took his family from Texas to north Africa, to Argentina to England. In the last 10 years, he worked with sustainability for the energy business with a producing company and major consulting firms as a director and VP. These experiences included a rich mix of diverse people and ideas. Michael is a Board Member for the Produced Water Society.
Michael joined Toastmasters in his mid-twenties and reached the highest level, Distinguished Toastmaster, before age 30. Over the last 10 years, he presented at over 40 major conferences and, more recently Webinars, on a variety of energy topics. Michael’s presentation styles range from informational to storytelling and humorous.
Michael is a husband, father to three grown children, and a grandfather. He is also an avid fitness addict, logging over 40,000 miles running. He is a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, a mentor in his professional society and Toastmasters, and a volunteer for other causes.
Signature Presentations on Business
- The US Oil and Gas Revolution
- Water Management for Energy Companies
- Climate Change and the Energy Business
- Mentoring at Work and in Life
- Making Transitions in your Career and Life
Presentations on Life and Politics
- A Life of Meaning in Difficult Times
- Practical Ways to Become the Fittest Person that You Know
- Being a Foreigner on Three Continents – Solutions for America
- Where has the Middle Ground Gone in Politics?
- An Epic History of American Presidents
- Keynote Speech
- Panel Leader
- Master of Ceremonies