Dave Papenmeier spent his career of nearly 35 years wearing several hats, including systems engineer, personnel manager, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt practitioner, and program manager, continually working with people to change themselves and improve the culture in the workplace. He was selected as a top 25 “Go To Person” in an organization of over 3000 employees. As a program manager, he was responsible for the successful execution of multi-million dollar programs and as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt practitioner, he facilitated groups through process improvement activities as well as train and mentor new practitioners as a certified Lead Green Belt facilitator. Dave has been able to develop skills during his career that he is now channeling towards a life coach career that will allow him to help other people reach their full potential. Drawing upon the CoreClarity framework for CliftonStrengths as the foundation of his practice as a CoreClarity certified facilitator, Dave is now offering opportunities to help people leverage their Top 5 talents to improve themselves and change their situation in various aspects of their lives.
Dave is an accomplished public speaker, who has completed the Toastmasters International Distinguished Toastmaster level of accomplishment as well as speaking at a TEDx event in Sunnyvale, CA.
Dave has two advanced degrees, a Certificate of Theological Studies from Brite Divinity School at Texas Christian University and a Masters of Science in Engineering Management from Southern Methodist University, to go along with two undergraduate degrees from Purdue University.
He has been married for over 32 years to his wife Teresa; has 3 children, Rachel, Ryan, and Reid, along with 2 grandchildren (so far!), Henri and Alicia. In his spare time, Dave likes to watch baseball, travel, hike, and run, having completed 4 marathons after the age of 50, completed the Pike’s Peak Ascent trail run, and numerous half marathons.
Drawing on his various professional and volunteer experiences, Dave can speak extensively on the following topics, tailored to the needs of the audience:
- Change Management – Becoming the PERFECT You!
- Personal Development – How to RENEW Your Life
- CliftonStrengths and CoreClarity
- Career Development – Navigating Your Career Is Not Always Up the Ladder
- Process Improvement – The Lean Six Sigma Way
- Time Management – It’s Not Really About Managing Time
- How to Improve Your Leadership by Improving Your Feedback & Evaluations
- Physical fitness (running, weight loss, general fitness)
- CoreClarity Personal Development Workshop for individuals, groups, and teams
- CoreClarity Team Dynamics Workshop for intact teams
- 1 on 1 and group coaching
- Keynote Speaker
- Meeting Facilitator
- Breakout Session Leader