The membership renewal orders for your club are now available on the Toastmasters International website.
To submit renewals online, go to www.toastmasters.org/
- On the Club Central home page select the club name and number you want to pay renewals for.
- On the Conduct Club Business page, select “Pay dues.”
- On the “Pay Dues for My Club Members” screen, select, “In the future” and click “Submit.” All orders with a future membership end date will appear.
- Select the members you wish to pay for, provide your payment information and follow the prompts to process your payment.
Consider these important details when processing membership payments:
- Renewals can be submitted online, by mail or by fax. Financial information by email is not secure.
- Orders can be paid online if using a credit card.
- To pay by check, print the “Pay Dues for My Club Members” screen indicating the renewing members and mail it, along with payment, to Toastmasters International, Attn: Renewals. Make checks payable to Toastmasters International.
- For a club to remain in good standing, policy requires that at least eight members must pay dues and three must be renewing.
- The due date to pay April renewals is April 1, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact Club and Member Support by email or call +1 949-858-8255.