“We don’t know the administrator password for our website. How can we find out what it is?”
FreeToastHost provides for the problem of lost passwords or departed website administrators.
- First, make sure that your club’s TI Find a Club page has the correct contact email address. To check this, search by club number. If the email address is out of date, an officer must log into Club Central and update the information.
- Go to http://www.toastmastersclubs.
org/change/ and fill out the form and submit.
- An email will be sent to the club’s contact email address to ask for authorization.
- When the authorization is given, you will get an email telling you how to log in as administrator.
- Once that’s done, make sure more than one club officer knows the password to guard against this situation in the future.
If you are having difficulty with any of these steps, contact one of us: