Now is the time to begin planning next year’s goals. The district training team is here to help you achieve those goals. This fall is filled with contests and marketing opportunities.
District 25’s Toastmaster Leadership Institute is now available for Pre-Registration online. The schedule of dates is here. Elective sessions and club officer classes are available for anyone who wishes to broaden their knowledge.
Be a key to the success of any contest – attend a session at TLI focusing on your interest.
- Are you a competitor? Check out How to Be a High Caliber Contestant! presented by a team of proven contest winners. Special emphasis will be on Humorous and Evaluation Speech contests.
- Are you an organizer? Attend Contest Quality Training and use your leadership skills as a Contest Chair to make your contest the most amazing event ever held at your club, area, division or district.
- Have you heard a speech and thought “That is a winning speech”? Contests not only need contestants – we need judges. Attend Judge’s Training and become a certified judge. You will find your perspective will improve your own presentation skills. If you are already certified, attend the first hour of Judge’s Training for recertification.
- Ever wonder what a Chief Judge does? Now is your chance to become a Chief Judge and conduct the ins and outs of the judging procedures of a contest. Attend Chief Judge Training at the full TLIs.
Marketing opportunities abound – Are you prepared?
Hand-in-hand with a club’s success is the support given for opportunities in Marketing. Are you prepared to take advantage of them? At all full TLIs, sessions will be offered for:
- Club Coach – help guide a club to success. Both the club and the coach enjoy many benefits during the year of growth.
- Club Sponsor and Club Mentor – help a new club take the steps needed to build a firm foundation for a strong club.
- Special Leadership Opportunities – enjoy the benefits of Helping Hands program as well as many other win-win situations.